Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore to Work - Ruby Rox Retro Style Dresses


Dress - Ruby Rox (Goodwill)

One dress brand I look for when browsing the racks of Goodwill is Ruby Rox.  I love the retro inspired look of some of their dresses, like the black dress above.  The dress has white stitching around the waist and two large white buttons up the front. 


The two buttons have anchors stamped into them.


Dress - Ruby Rox (Goodwill)

As luck would have it, on a separate Goodwill shopping occasion, I came across the exact same Ruby Rox retro style dress!  This dress however is black with white polka dots, has red stitching around the waist and red buttons (also with anchors).


I love my Ruby Rox dresses!

Mary Ellen

This post is linked at The Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy


6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous! Gorgeous dresses, too. Visiting from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! And I love the header of your blog... so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dress! You look super pretty.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic finds! You are so lucky in your cloth hunts. The dresses look just fab on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your dresses are beautiful! I would love to find one like them at GW!

    ReplyDelete