Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore - Anniversary Edition!


Dress - Speechless - (Goodwill)
Shoes - Anne Klein -  (Goodwill)

Today's "What I Wore" is not something I would wear into the office.  But it is what I wore out for our 11th anniversary last week!  Dave and I went out for a nice, quiet dinner alone at our favorite local restaurant, Winston's.  We sat out on the restaurant patio and enjoyed the beautiful evening weather and time together.  I ordered one of my usuals - Grilled Chicken Penne with tomatoes in a white wine sauce.  And Dave ordered his favorite Classic Reuben sandwich (with extra dressing) and a Newcastle. 

I'd been saving this dress in my closet for awhile.  Not many occasions in my day-to-day to wear short, metallic numbers!  But it was perfect for our anniversary date night.  The dress is a v-neck with twisted spaghetti straps, above the knee hemline.  The silver beadwork at the waist line gives a bit of sparkle.   


Silver Dana Buchman floral pin for my hair

Mary Ellen


pleated poppy

Bacon Time - Desperate 4 Date Night

3 comments:

  1. No matte what you wear, it just looks fantastic on you. A pretty dress worn by a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress and congratulations. We are cellebrating our 11 year on the 23rd of this month too! I would love for you to share this post.
    I wanted to let you know that I just started the first linky, it's open if you have a date night to share or in my case a dream date night ;)

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/desperate-4-date-night-linky-1.html
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete