Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore to Work - City Triangles Hot Chocolate Retro Inspired Polka Dot Dress


Dress - City Triangles (Goodwill)
Shoes - Mudd T-Bar heels (Goodwill)
Sweater - Cherokee (Yard Sale)

Now that it's officially Fall (yay!), I've been bringing out some of my fall-colored dresses.  The dress above is a satiny, rich chocolate colored dress with white polka dots and white ribbon around the waist.  Like the "tulle time" dress last week, it has a built in crinoline slip which peeks out below the hem. 


The dress has a halter top which I make "office-friendly" by wearing a small sweater.

Hurray for Fall!

Mary Ellen


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Love the whole look! I'm a huge retro fan too!
    xo
    Andee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in fall colors, and your hair is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I really love your girly dress and hairstyle. It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete