Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore to Work - My $1 Dress


Dress - Kohl's
Shoes - Target

It's not everyday I can find a new dress for LESS than the price of a Goodwill dress!  How did I manage that you ask?  Kohl's!  Occasionally, I receive gift cards in the mail from Kohl's for $10 off any regular, sale or clearance item.  With gift card in hand, I headed over to Kohl's to browse their clearance racks.  I found this olive green dress in the junior's department (I've totally forgotten the brand) on clearance for $11.70.  After gift card, $1.70!        


Mary Ellen

Linked at:  The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the color, and, as always, you look lovely!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress honey, what a great find. You rock that glam 1940's look, I love it. Have a great week. ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- that is quite a deal! I love the dress, and the flower in your hair just makes it the perfect outfit. I agree with the comment above, definitely a very glamorous 1940's feel! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and your hair is amazing! You look stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much right with this post/picture, I don't know where to begin! Love love love the dress! And the deal? Could you have asked for better? Have a great week.

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who grew up with the no pants at church rule, but eek! It got cold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color looks great on you. What a steal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, you look like a 1940's model!

    ReplyDelete