Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore to Pick Pumpkins!


Dress - Hot Kiss (Goodwill)
Shoes - Mudd (Goodwill)

The burnt-orange color of this dress seemed perfect for our trip out to the State Farmers Market to find pumpkins for carving!


As you can see, this dress looks very similar to my Ruby Rox dresses with the polka dots, large white buttons and stitching around the waist.  It's funny how I've come across so many of the same or similar looking dresses over the past months at Goodwill! 



Pumpkins!


The kids and I in front of the pumpkins.

Mary Ellen

Linked at:  The Pleated Poppy 

pleated poppy



6 comments:

  1. Your kids are too cute.

    And, really, what Goodwill are you all shopping at because I can never find such cute clothing?!?! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the dress!! Very 50's inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that dress! And it really was perfect for picking pumpkins.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete