Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore to Work - Black & White Striped Dress


Dress - Studio Y (Goodwill)

Sorry for the poor photo, my camera was having an off day!  This latest Goodwill find is a black & white striped Studio Y dress.  It has a nice fit at the waist, which I really like.  You can't see it from the picture, but the dress has black buttons down the bodice and puffed sleeves.  I wore this dress to the office with my jet black sheer nylons and black glossy heels.  

Mary Ellen 

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty dress, Mary Ellen! I always love your hair accessories. I'm beginning to venture out a little more in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! You are really good at finding inexpensive treasure. Followed you here from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete