Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore to Work - Office Christmas Party Ruby Rox Dress


Dress - Ruby Rox (Goodwill)

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers concerning my Aunt's passing.  It's truly appreciated!

Yesterday, was our office Christmas party!  We had a nice catered lunch and spent time chatting about our Christmas plans with one another.  For the party, I wore this black and white Ruby Rox dress.  I bought it at Goodwill a few months ago.  And it's been waiting in my closet for such an occasion!  Putting on this dress, I fell in love with it all over again.  The white sheer fabric along the neckline accentuates.  While the flowing fabric along the front disguises those extra Christmas cookie pounds!
 

Mary Ellen


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. that dress looks great on you! I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous--total old school glam. I found you from the Pleated Poppy linky. I hope you'll swing by and share your style on our fashion linky:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2011/12/new-years-fashion-ideas/

    It's open for a week.

    ReplyDelete