Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore to Work - Old Navy Sheer Pink Polka Dot Dress


Dress - Old Navy (Goodwill)

After our visit to the Joel Lane Museum House, we stopped by the Goodwill in Downtown Raleigh.  I don't usually have an opportunity to visit the thrift stores downtown.  I get lost easily in the maze of one way streets!  And being followed into and around the store by a strange looking man while Dave parked the car kind of sums up another reason why I don't go downtown by myself!

Anyway, scary guy notwithstanding,  I did find this adorable hot pink polka dot Old Navy dress.  It's a short sleeve, sheer lined dress.  But since we've had some unseasonably warm days lately, I was able to wear it to work without being too cold.   


Mary Ellen


pleated poppy








Transatlantic Blonde - What I Wore Wednesday





3 comments:

  1. Cute dress, Mary Ellen! And I always love the way you style your hair! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I agree your hair styling is beautiful!

    Hope you'll link up to What I Wore Wednesday!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-holiday-sequins.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with going downtown in my city! And then the hassle of trying to find a place to park. Yeesh!

    You wear great outfits, though, so I know you are good at finding the stylish bargains wherever you go.

    I followed you here from WIWW! Come say hello over at my place :).

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete