Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Ruby Rox Damask Dress


Dress - Ruby Rox (Goodwill) 

I love damask patterns!  I have damask pillows, damask plates, damask wallpaper in our foyer.  So why not add a little damask to my closet!  I found this Ruby Rox black and white damask dress at Goodwill right before Christmas.  It has black and white polka dot ribbon straps with matching ribbon detail on the bodice.  It appears the dress also had black tulle attached to the slip, but someone removed it - what a shame!  But still a pretty dress nonetheless.
 

Close up of pattern

******
I'm giving away one copy of Crystal Paine's new book, The Money Saving Mom's Budget.  Click here to enter!

Mary Ellen


Linked at:  The Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy



4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! It looks like you bought that dress at Macy's, not Goodwill. I just love this look!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love that dress and it is so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks wonderful as usual, but I'm always awestruck by your hair.

    FYI - I'm going to try that Crab dish recipe you posted! :)

    - Mimi

    ReplyDelete