Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Speechless Dress & Feathers!


Dress - Speechless (Goodwill)

Today's Goodwill find - a Speechless dress with a champagne colored satin blouse top, ruffled neckline and puffed sleeves.  The bottom, a curve hugging, high waist sheath skirt that literally left my husband speechless! 


Feather Rhinestone Hair Clip - Candie's (Kohl's clearance)

Instead of my usual floral hair clip, I wore this Candie's black feather rhinestone hair clip (it can also be worn as a pin).  I found this clip in the accessories clearance section, marked down to $3.20.  At checkout, I was surprised to find out it was priced even lower - $1.92.  I love it when that happens!

Mary Ellen

*****

Today is the last day to enter the Dining On A Dime Cookbook giveaway!  Click here to enter.

***** 

Linked at:  The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Here from WIWW! LOVE YOUR DRESS! What a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit and I really like those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! You always find such stylish clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! I'm mad you got it from Goodwill though -- my sister got one just like it from another thrift store! In other words, I need to do more shopping at thrift stores.

    You're working that dress. Two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete