Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Forever 21 Shirtwaist Dress


Dress - Forever 21 (Goodwill)

Technically, I'm not at work today.  But my work wardrobe and my home wardrobe is the same - dresses and heels!  I've already gotten Dave, Ashleigh & Clayton off to school and work.  As well as made a trip to Harris Teeter for Super Doubles, then back home and made breakfast for Reed and my Momma.  The rest of the morning will be errands.  An afternoon of cleaning and baking.  Homework time when Dave drops off Ashleigh and Clayton after school.  And then, getting dinner ready before Dave gets in for the evening from work.  Today, I'm getting it all done in this Forever 21 blue and white striped shirtwaist dress bought at Goodwill.  


I've also got my peach colored dogwood flower hair clip in from Kohl's.  I think the peach color looks nice with the blue and white of the dress.


Shoes - Madden Girl (Goodwill)

And these retro style Madden Girl peep toe pumps were also a Goodwill buy. 

Well, I better get back to my homecaring chores!

Mary Ellen 



pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. WOW love your retro outfits!! we just need to get these young girls out of too much dark colors and have THEM wear flowers in their hair as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so lovely in your dresses. One question - do you ever where slacks or sweatpants to do things in like clean, garden?

    Have a great day!
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marla - I do have a pair of old stretchy exercise pants I wear when I'm doing something particularly messy like painting, gardening, cleaning litter boxes or deep cleaning the bathrooms. I also have an old dress that I wear for messy jobs as well.

    Have a great day!

    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete