Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Heart & Soul Ruffled Pick-Up Style Dress


Dress - Heart & Soul (Kohl's)

It's been awhile since I shared any new (or new to me!) work dresses!  This dress is actually new, a recent find from the clearance racks at Kohl's.  It's a Heart & Soul dress I found in the Juniors section on sale for $11.  A deal made even sweeter when I paired it with a 40% off coupon!  The top is sleeveless with ruffles along the neckline.


The skirt is pick up style with a belt at the waist.  While this is not my usual "vintage inspired" look, I can never pass up a cute dress!  Especially one at a great price!

Mary Ellen


Linked at: The Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! The outfit I linked this week for WIWW also came off the Kohls clearance rack - my favorite place to shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is CUTE! I've seen that (skirt portion) style of dress on the racks before, but I couldn't picture what it would look like on. Now I see, and you wear it great!

    (My dress is also from Kohl's this week - must be a bloggy theme!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress/skirt. It seems like most modern styles for women are so 'angular' today and you have curves in your clothes. I believe if more women start wearing skirts/dresses today, we'll see a movement of guys start opening doors etc. for us and being more 'gentlemenly'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shopper you are! I love seeing your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were not married that outfit would have some guy chasing you. Too cute. Adore the vintage hat.

    deb

    ReplyDelete