Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore to Work - White House Black Market Dress


Dress - White House Black Market (Goodwill)

 I love coming across quality pieces like this white, strapless dress from White House Black Market at Goodwill!  Certainly can't beat the Goodwill price!  This dress is just simple, with beautiful feminine lines.  The detailing at the waistline, shown in the photo below, helps to emphasize the hourglass look.       


To make the dress more office friendly, I paired it with my turquoise blue sweater.  The day I wore this dress, I left the office early to get some errands done.  I received lots of compliments from the gentlemen I encountered that afternoon.  But of course, nothing means more to me than sweet words from my husband :)  

Mary Ellen 


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog,and enjoy reading your posts. I also shop goodwill,and like finding good deals. That dress is very pretty,and you are blessed to find such a great deal! Christina from texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fly! Simplicity will always be in vogue.

    - Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a beautiful dress. I never find stuff like that at Goodwill but I have been lucky to find a few antiques for pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now select the OS (wether iOS or Android).


    my website ... brave frontier hack tool mac

    ReplyDelete