Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Navy Blue Ruby Rox Retro Dress


Dress - Ruby Rox (Goodwill)

A recent Goodwill trip turned up another one of my absolute, most favorite of dresses - the Ruby Rox retro inspired dress!  This one is navy blue with white stitching around the waistline and large white anchor buttons.  These Ruby Rox retro dresses fit so nicely and give an instant vintage inspired look.  I get so many compliments about these dresses.  Lots of people comment it makes me look like a 1940s pinup!  So happy I found another one to add to my growing collection! 



Mary Ellen 


pleated poppy
 

2 comments:

  1. your hair completes the look! love how you brought back an old era into a modern way. Stopping by from WIWW...enjoy your day:)

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find & fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete