Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore - 12th Anniversary Date Night!


Thank you so much for the wonderful Anniversary wishes!  :)  It doesn't feel like it's been 12 years.  It seems like just yesterday we were hanging out on campus together.  Me stressing about changing majors.  Dave almost flunking Hebrew because he was spending his free time with me instead of studying!



Dress - Goodwill
Shoes - Madden Girl (Goodwill)

For our Anniversary, we went out to our favorite dining spot, Winston's.  The food is excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful.  Perfect for a date night!  I call it "casual elegance".  A fine dining feel, but without all the stuffiness!  To dinner, I wore this black halter top dress with red floral print and tulle hem.  The shoes were an early anniversary gift from Dave.  Madden Girl peep toe heels with ruffles.  So cute!       


Mary Ellen

 pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, we hit twelve years this year too. I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing girl!
    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! and I love that I found a working Mom blog on home keeping. I have been part time 24 hrs for 5 years and just asked to do more hours at work and so I am looking for help. This is great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete