Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore - First Day of Fall

 
Dress - Goodwill
 
It's Fall, y'all!  I love this time of year!  The cooler weather, pumpkins in every shape and size, colorful Mums, hot apple cider, cinnamon spiced baked goods, the State Fair, my birthday :)  I'm just in love this season! 
 
I've shared this vintage inspired dress before.  But, it's been patiently waiting in my closet for the change in season.  To me, the warm color just invokes the spirit of Autumn - the changing leaves, pumpkins, cinnamon and ciders.  The perfect first day of Fall dress!  And to complement the color of the dress, I wore my navy blue, veiled vintage straw hat from SuzAnna's Antiques.            

 

Vintage, veiled straw hat - SuzAnna's Antiques
 
 
Happy Fall!
 
Mary Ellen
 
 
pleated poppy


4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning. I think you're really beautiful and I think it's cool that you kept your figure even after you had kids. A lot of moms tend to let them selves go which is why I'm always happy to see a woman retain her figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is DARLING!! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress and hat. Very ladylike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the dress! And the hat is just the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete