Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Purple Old Navy Dress & Vintage Hat


Dress - Old Navy

I'm always looking to add a little color to my closet.  And this purple dress from Old Navy was just the pop of color I was looking for!  It's a comfortable knit dress with a fitted top and flared skirt (giving it that vintage inspired look I love!).  And, it came with a cute, little matching belt.  Wearing this dress I received so many compliments on its style and color.  I'm thinking about going back and getting the orange version.  But, the dress sale is already over :(  Maybe, I can snag another one when they go on clearance! 


Vintage hat - SuzAnna's Antiques

To accompany the dress, I wore my new vintage cocktail hat from SuzAnna's Antiques.  It's a small, black velour hat with rhinestone studs.



***I'm currently hosting a giveaway for a FREE 8x10 canvas print from Printcopia.  Be sure to enter!***

Linked at The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy


Mary Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Blog hopping and I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress and color! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so fantastic. I love the color. Somehow, I never have that kind of luck when it comes to Old Navy, but I may have to take a look!

    -Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe

    ReplyDelete