Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Christmas Luncheon Old Navy Red Dress


For our recent office Christmas luncheon, I decided to wear my new festive, red Old Navy dress!  While Christmas shopping with my sister, we stopped into Old Navy to find a few things.  Right there in the front of the store, was a rack of dresses marked 50% off!  That of course got my attention! 


Dress - Old Navy
 
The dress is knee length, with a scoop neck and cap sleeves. 
 

 
And, what I love most about it - a nice full skirt!
 
Mary Ellen
 
 
pleated poppy
 

8 comments:

  1. You look cute in that dress. Old Navy does have some great sales.

    Go to Garden Ridge when you have a chance since one opened by you. Ours is huge, like warehouse huge and by the time you're in the middle you have to sit down and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in that dress, the red really flatters your skin tone! I have a daughter from South Africa and she also looks so beautiful in bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty dress! Great bargain price as well it's a win win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is perfect for a Christmas party. Love the red lips...I'm going to experiment with this shade for the holiday. Have a great rest of the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great color for a holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete