Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore to Work - Express Pink & Gold Dress


Dress - Express (Goodwill)

I'm a little late in sharing, but this is the dress I wore to our office Thanksgiving Luncheon.  Hard to believe the Christmas Luncheon is already coming up this Friday!  I found this Express dress at my fav Goodwill store.   


It's a departure from my usual retro, vintage-inspired wear.  The brilliant pink color and gold details reminded me of the beautiful fabrics used in traditional Indian clothing.  A bit of exotic flare for my wardrobe!


Gold eyelet detail on the skirt

Mary Ellen


Linked at The Pleated Poppy 

pleated poppy
 


5 comments:

  1. That color looks amazing on you and I love the detail on the bottom of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a gorgeous lady! And what a dress!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete