Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring/Easter Entryway


I know Easter has already passed, but I wanted to share our Spring/Easter entryway.  I've changed things around a few times since I began working on it before Easter.  But thanks to the addition of a few items from Michael's this week, I'm totally adoring the latest arrangement.
 

I found the colored bunny statue at Michael's this week for 50% off as part of the after Easter clearance.  He has a bit of a sparkle to him with some lettering on his coat (like pages from a story book).  The greenery was also on sale this week at Michael's.  I'm normally hesitant to buy faux flowers, but these look so lovely in the white pitcher, I'm going back to get a few more bunches to use elsewhere around the house.  And of course, there's the chipped bowl


On the lower shelf, I arranged some white baskets (freebies) filled with more greenery with a white birdhouse (Goodwill buy) and one of my birds - from Michael's :)

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment