Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Breakthrough!


Before the year began, God challenged me to believe in Him for the "big things" - to stop limiting Him based on my own doubts.  To believe He would show up not like a trickle, or a stream, but like a floodOur first flood came back in January when my husband was offered a job after six months of unemployment.  Not just any job, but a job like the one we had been praying for, with great benefits, great work hours and a less stressful environment. 

Last week, I was flooded with a blessing again.  I had been praying for a family member that had broken off ties with us for quite some time.  It's a complicated situation and one I just didn't see any resolution to.  So how surprised was I, when I returned to work from a day off last week to find a voice mail from that person!  After having very minimal contact for almost 6-7 years, it felt so good to hear their voice and catch up, if only briefly.  I was filled with joy and praise and hope that old wounds can be further healed. 

What an amazing God we serve!



1 comment:

  1. Those are major breakthroughs! I am having a similar situation, trying to believe that God takes care of the details. He is a God of details, if you think of all the stars in the universe, the cells in the body, the oceans... and its goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete