Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Sign of Old Age!


My New Glasses!

 
 A few weeks back, I caught myself sitting at my desk doing something really strange - I was squinting!  By the time I got home in the evenings, my eyes were just so tired from staring at a computer screen all day, it was difficult to help the kids' with their reading homework.  So, I went in for an eye exam.  And while my vision was 20/20, I learned that I have astigmatism.  The doctor suggested glasses as a way to reduce the strain on eyes while at work.

As I began looking for frames, I was really excited to try on a pair of cat eye glasses.  To my surprise, I didn't really like how the looked on me.  Dave suggested I continue my search for frames at Costco.  I was pleasantly surprised by their selection and the price of the frames were very reasonable.  I found a cute pair of Lucky Brand frames that had just the right amount of retro for my taste!

Mary Ellen       

6 comments:

  1. Those glasses make you look positively sophisticated! They suit you very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous in your new glasses, and you don't look a day over 25 years old, really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great- your new frames are perfect
    for your face and style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic!!! I love the retro look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glasses! I might just have to get a pair myself!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing your eyeglasses. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete