Sunday, May 5, 2013

{Repost} Easy Guacamole for Cinco de Mayo!

 


We'll be enjoying some easy Mexican inspired dishes today!  The Pioneer Woman's very easy - and very delicious - Beef & Bean Burritos.  And of course, I'll be making homemade guacamole using this recipe from the Gluten Free Goddess.   This guacamole is light and fresh and has no onions, which is a bonus because our little Ashleigh Girl avoids anything with onions or even the hint of onions! 
 
For the gauc, I add 2 -3 diced avocados, 1 garlic clove, 10 grape tomatoes (halved), lime juice and some fresh cilantro to my Vitamix and blend until slightly smooth.  Then, it's ready to enjoy!
 
Mary Ellen  
 
 
 
 
Disclosure     



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome and charming. I am greatly impressed with food pictures. I am impressed to read your catchy posts. Keep writing more and wish you the best.http://tinyurl.com/c5wrvh3

    ReplyDelete