Monday, October 12, 2009

Victorious Thinking

Victory is mine,
Victory is mine,
Victory today is mine.
I told Satan to get thee behind
Victory today is mine.

During stressful times at work, I often feel defeated and overwhelmed. As I stared at the mountain of papers on my desk with a serious deadline approaching, I found myself going into that low place. But then a whisper from God popped into my head - VICTORY. Think victory. See yourself successfully completely the task. Praise God for victory over this obstacle. I took up my work with renewed energy. I even began to sing the chorus of "Victory Is Mine" in my head as I typed. With all the day's work completed, I was able to get a head start on next week's tasks. I've still got a few more mountains to climb before this hectic time is over. But I will go in Monday morning with an attitude of victory instead of defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment