Monday, June 27, 2011

Not So Extreme Couponing - Harris Teeter Super Doubles


Harris Teeter Super Doubles

Last Wednesday was a happy day for couponers in the area.  The first day of Super Doubles at Harris Teeter!  During Super Doubles, Harris Teeter will double coupons up to $1.98.  So for example, your $1.50 off coupons are worth $3 off!   I stopped in before work on the first day of the promotion and picked up the items above.  And yes, I broke my rule of not couponing for junk food - hence the Pepsi.  Since Dave is the head of his department's employee recognition committee, we picked up some drinks for their office parties.

1 Reynolds Non-stick foil 1.99 - 1/1 Q = FREE

1 Hefty trash bags 40 ct 4.49 - 55/1 Q = 3.39

6 Whisker Lickins cat treats 1.00 ea - 1/2 Q = FREE

3 Zest 3ct soap 2.79 ea - 1/1 Q = .79 ea

1 Bounty napkins 2.79 - 1 zvr - 1/1 Q = FREE (zvr = electronic Q. Harris Teeter allows you to use both electronic and paper coupons on items)

12 Meow Mix market select cat food cups .70 ea - 1/4 Q = .20 ea

1 Colgate Total toothpaste 2.50 - 1/1 Q = .50

4 Pepsi 2L 1.25 ea - 1/2 Q = .25 ea

1 Diet Pepsi 2L = FREE wyb 4 Pepsi 2L (store promotion)

Total oop: $10.42

Total savings: $46.73


What good deals have you picked up lately?

Mary Ellen

2 comments:

  1. You did good girl! I'm taking a break for the summer. My nerves can't handle 2 wild boys in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched extreme couponing and I am inspired!!! I am going to learn how to coupon and stop shopping for instant gratification!
    Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete