Thursday, July 26, 2012

Living On A Dime Summer Print Book Sale!

Living On A Dime Sizzling Summer Sale


Happy Friday Eve y'all!  Apologies for the recent blog silence.  I've just returned to work after spending time at home with the children.  So, I've been catching up on some tasks around the office.  However, I did want to inform you of the Living On A Dime Summer Print Book Sale.  Now through Monday, July 30th at midnight, you can get print books for up to 50% off!  Living On A Dime offers wonderful resources for cutting your grocery budget, saving money and getting out of debt.  I've personally found Dining On A Dime to be an invaluable resource and refer to it constantly!  In fact just last night, I prepared one of its many great recipes for dinner.  The recipes are always a hit with the Dave and the kids, especially the Double Chocolate Cake recipe I made over the weekend!  So, don't miss out on this great sale!

Mary Ellen




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know!! I am going to visit the site and check out some of those cookbooks.

    Happy New Week.

    ReplyDelete