Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Award!



A big thank you to Geri at Heart N Soul Cooking for passing The Fabulous Sugar Doll Award onto me!

10 Things I Want to Share About Myself:

1.  I love bluegrass music and what Ralph Stanley refers to as "Old Mountain music".  My third date with my husband was a IIIrd Tyme Out concert on campus.

2.  I like NASCAR - my favorite driver is Kyle Busch.

3.  I've got Chipotle's chicken burrito on my mind.

4.  I love blue cheese just like I love chocolate.

5.  My favorite chocolate is white.

6.  I'm currently re-reading Sarah Ban Breathnach's Simple Abundance.   

7.  I graduated from college debt-free.

8.  I grew up in the country - way, way in the country!

9.  I dream about having backyard chickens one day.

10.  Wrightsville Beach is my absolute favorite place.  I could spend the rest of my days there!

Instead of just passing this award onto 10 fabulous bloggers, I'm passing this award onto all my readers!  Enjoy and thanks for reading :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment