Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Ten Posts of 2011


A big thanks to all of you who take the time to read and/or comment at The Working Home Keeper!  It's so great to hear from fellow working moms and home keepers.  I'm looking forward to a wonderful 2012 with all of you.

Here's a list of the top ten posts by number of comments for 2011. 

1.  Bye, Bye 70s!  Painted Paneling

2.  What I Wore to Work - Thanksgiving Luncheon Merona Dress

3.  What I Wore to Work - My $1 Dress

4.  God Bless the Child

5.  O Christmas Tree(s) - 14 Trees & Counting!

6.  What I Wore to Work - Mellow Yellow My Michelle Sundress 

7.  As Seen On Pioneer Woman - Chocolate Chip Cookies with Malted Milk

8.  Do You Know What Today Is?  It's Our Anniversary!

9.  What I Wore to Work - Back In Black - Forever 21 Dress

10.  What I Wore to Pick Pumpkins!


Honorable Mention - What I Wore to Work - Ruby Rox Retro Style Dresses


Mary Ellen

1 comment: